Shakespeare was married at eighteen to a woman of twenty one.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-.
- Shakespeare was married at eighteen to a woman of twenty one.
- There he became an actor and a playwright.
- But he never attended any college.
- By this time he was thirty.
- He received a sound basic education.
- During the next ten years he composed his greatest plays.
- William Shakespeare was born in 1564 at Stratford-on-Avon in England.
- He had three children before he was twenty- one.
- A few years later, he went to London.
- He had become prosperous before he reached the age of thirty four.
Click to see answer