As is each pebble went down, the water in the jar rose up little by little.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- As is each pebble went down, the water in the jar rose up little by little.
- It flew from one place to another in search of water and the last found a jar in the garden.
- Then it decided to fly away in despair.
- The crow tried to turn the jar over and over again but it had no effect.
- Then it dropped the pebbles in to the jar.
- A crow was very thirsty and wanted to drink water.
- There was some water in the jar but it was too low down and out of its reach.
- As it was leaving the jar, it noticed a heap of pebbles nearby.
- It hid upon a plan than and took some pebbles.
- When the water came to the month of the jar the crow drinks it.
Click to see answer