The Mayor called a meeting of the councilors.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- The Mayor called a meeting of the councilors.
- The people of the town came to the town hall.
- At that moment, there was a knock at the door.
- They said to the Mayor to do something about rats.
- The Mayor and the councilors talked about the problem.
- A long time ago, the town of Hamelin In Germany was faced with a great problem.
- The Mayor said, “Come in”.
- But they could not find a way out.
- The stranger entered the hall.
- It became full of rats.
Click to see answer