Soon, he gave up medicine for literature.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- Soon, he gave up medicine for literature.
- This brought for him a good name.
- He was born in 1874 in Paris.
- It is a realistic study on the life of low neighborhood in London.
- He wrote a few other novels as well.
- William Somerset Maugham is one of the greatest short story writers of modern time.
- Then he took to writing plays.
- He was qualified as a doctor and this life had no charm for him.
- Some of his well-known plays are Mrs. Cardiac, Lady Frederick etc.
- He made his first appearance in Literature by writing Liza of Lambeth the first novel.
Click to see answer