Once a crow was very thirsty and wanted to drink water.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- Once a crow was very thirsty and wanted to drink water.
- When the water came to the mouth of the jar the crow drank it.
- As each pebble went down, the water in the jar rose up little by little.
- It hit upon a plan then and took some pebbles.
- It flew from one place to another in search of water and at last found a jar in a garden.
- As it was leaving the jar, it noticed a heap of pebbles nearby.
- Then it decided to fly away in despair.
- There was some water in the jar but it was too low down and out of its reach.
- The crow tried to turn the jar over and over again but it had no effect.
- Then it dropped the pebbles into the jar.
Click to see answer