One day, Androcles fled from his master, house and took shelter in a cave.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- One day, Androcles fled from his master, house and took shelter in a cave.
- He was caught by the slave merchant who sold him to a rich man.
- In the evening, a lion entered the cave.
- Once upon a time, there lived a young man named Androcles.
- Androcles took the lion’s paw in his hand and saw a sharp piece of stone stuck to it.
- The lion was relieved of his pain.
- He came near Androcles and lifted his paw.
- His master was very bad and tortured him.
- The lion seemed wounded as he was groaning.
- He pulled the stone out.
Click to see answer