So he asked for the wish councilor’s advice.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- So he asked for the wish councilor’s advice.
- The applicants were asked to meet the sultan one by one.
- He wanted to appoint an honest man as his tax collector.
- A number of people applied for the job.
- Once there lived a sultan in the country.
- Accordingly he invited applications.
- All the applicants blushed and refused to dance except one.
- They came through a passage where gold coins were kept.
- Then he found the desired man.
- When they all arrived, the Sultan asked them to dance.
Click to see answer