He traveled for more than thirty years.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- He travelled for more than thirty years.
- He boarded a ship in Chittagong.
- Outside the town of Sylhet two persons met him.
- Ibn Batuta became very pleased hearing it.
- It took him about six months to reach Chittagong.
- They said that they were send by Shah Jalal to receive him.
- From there he had to walk another month to reach Sylhet.
- You might have heard the name of Ibn Batuta.
- He wrote down all that he saw.
- He heard the name of Shah Jalal and decided to visit him.
Click to see answer