He wanted to teach him a good lesson.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- He wanted to teach him a good lesson.
- So, one day he painted the word ‘dumb’ on a board.
- So, he thought how he could add to his income.
- He could not earn much by begging.
- Once there lived a beggar in a city.
- One day an idea crossed of him.
- He was very jealous of him.
- Another beggar also live in the city.
- He huge it round his neck.
- He thought that he would have more money if he pretended to be dumb.
Click to see answer