The angel took down his request and went away.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- The angel took down his request and went away.
- His name was Abu Ben Adhem.
- Abu then requested him to put his name in the list because he loved mankind and his fellow brothers.
- He again appeared the next night and showed Abu that his name was at the top of the list.
- The angel was writing the names of persons who loved God.
- Once upon a time, there was an honest and pious man.
- He asked the angel if his name was there.
- He was once sleeping peacefully.
- In reply the angel said that his name was not there.
- Suddenly, he woke up and saw an angel.
Click to see answer