Alexander asked him how he would like to be treated.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- Alexander asked him how he would like to be treated.
- Alexander, the king of Macedonia crossed the khaibar pass and reached India.
- Porus came forward with his men and arms in order to defend his land from the attack of Alexander.
- There ruled a king named Porus.
- He knew how to respect a bold man.
- Then he came to the plain of the Punjab.
- Alexander was pleased with Porus for his bold reply.
- He was brought before Alexander.
- “Like a king,” was the reply of Porus.
- But unfortunately he was defeated in a battle and taken prison.
Click to see answer