He checked the baggage of some of the passengers and found nothing.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- He checked the baggage of some of the passengers and found nothing.
- It was getting on for midnight.
- At last, there was only one passenger left.
- Mr. Rahman in a customs officer.
- He found nothing much in his bag except some clothes.
- A flight arrived from Bangkok.
- All the passengers got down with their luggage.
- One night, he was on duty at Zia international Airport.
- Yet he had to check the luggage of the passenger.
- So, Mr. Rahman felt tired and sleepy.
Click to see answer