Solomon was puzzled for a time.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- Solomon was puzzled for a time.
- Everyone has heard the name of Solomon, the King of the Jews, who was famous all over the world for this wealth and wisdom.
- Attracted by such reports, she came to test the King.
- The Queen of Sheba has heard much about Solomon’s court and wisdom.
- The Queen was surprised and went away admiring the King’s wisdom.
- He asked the windows to be opened.
- She placed them before the King to take the natural one.
- The bees came in and settled on the natural one.
- She brought with her two garlands of flowers-one natural and the other artificial.
- Pondering, he noticed some bees humming for honey in the withered rose.
Click to see answer