But it did not give up hope and at last succeeded.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- But it did not give up hope and at last succeeded.
- Robert Bruce fought bravely but lost the battle.
- Once while he was laying in the cave, he saw a spider trying hard to reach the ceiling of the cave.
- Robert Bruce was a famous King of Scotland.
- And he took shelter in a remote cave.
- The spider failed again and again to succeed.
- He had to flee from the battlefield to save his life.
- The activity of the spider inspired the King, Robert Bruce.
- The King of England invaded his kingdom and occupied it.
- Robert Bruce attracted the enemies and lastly he regained his kingdom.
Click to see answer