At the age of eleven he showed his poetic genius.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- At the age of eleven he showed his poetic genius.
- His famous poem ‘Bidrohi. Stirred the whole nation.
- Our national poet Kazi Nazrul Islam was born in 1306 B.S. at Churulia in the district of Burdwan.
- In 1914 when he First World War broke out, he wanted to join the Army.
- At last at the age of 19 he joined the British Army as an ordinary soldier.
- He wrote a lot of poems, songs, gajal, novels etc and travelled all parts of Bengali literature.
- His poems inspired our freedom fighters in the liberation War of Bangladesh.
- He breathed his last on the 29th August 1976.
- On his return from the battle filed, he gave up the sword for the pen and began to write poems.
- In 1972 he was brought of Bangladesh from Kolkata and was declared our national poet.
Click to see answer