In 1271 he set out from Venice to China
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- In 1271 he set out from Venice to China.
- They had travelled by land and sea.
- For transport they had used ship, camels, horses and donkeys.
- He was accompanied by his father and uncle.
- They also travelled over mountains and across deserts.
- He was one of the greatest adventurous men.
- I took the polos over three years to reach China.
- Actually at that time journey was very difficult because of on speedy vehicles.
- He was then 15 years old.
- Marco polo was born in1256 in Venice.
Click to see answer