The Noble Prize has been given since 1901.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- The Noble Prize has been given since 1901.
- In 1850 Alfred Noble joined his father’s company.
- He earned a lot of money from his Dynamite business.
- He was an engineer and chemist.
- This award was named after Alfred Noble and it was called ‘Noble Prize.’
- His Father Emanuel Noble was and architect and researcher.
- Dr. Alfred Noble was born on 21st October, 1833at Stockholm, Sweden.
- He had ammunition business at Leningrad.
- He undertook a plan to give an award for encouraging the creative work for setting up peace in the world.
After some years Alfred Noble invented Dynamite
Click to see answer