Socrates could not tolerate this.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- Socrates could not tolerate this.
- One day the woman became more furious than ever.
- She thought that her husband was not paying the least heed to her.
- She began to insult him.
- Socrates’ wife used to lose her tamper on the slightest excuse.
- So he went out of his room.
- She went up to him with a bucket full of water and poured much water on him.
- This made his wife more furious.
- She always tried to irritate Socrates.
- He sat on the door step of his house looking out on the public street.
Click to see answer