I am trying + (verb)
► I am trying' informs someone that you are attempting to accomplish something using bodily, mental, or spiritual strength. By adding a verb to 'I'm trying' you are pointing out exactly what it is you are attempting to do.
Here are some examples:
- I am trying to get a job.
- I am trying to call my family.
- I am trying to enjoy my dinner.
- I am trying to educate myself.
- I am trying to explain myself.
- I am trying new food.
- I am trying to eat healthy.
- I am trying to understand.
► Now try to make sentences by using the below structure for He, She, We, They etc.
Structure: Subject + Be verb (am,is,are,was,were) + trying to + verb(present form) + object
- He is trying to get a job.
- He is trying to avoid smoking.
- They are trying to speak English.
- She is trying to educate herself.