I plan to + (Present form of verb)
♦ Plan to describes something that you would like to do in the near future.
- I plan to find a new apartment.
- I plan to relax on vacation.
- I plan to surprise my parents.
- I plan to wash my car.
- I plan to adopt a child.
- I plan to impress my boss.
- I plan to watch a movie.
- I plan to save more money.
- I plan to read a book.
- I plan to learn new things.
► Now try to make sentences by using the below structure for He, She, We, They, John, Alice etc.
Structure: Subject + plan to + verb(present form) + object
- He plans to avoid smoking.
- Jamal plans to open an account in the bank.
- They plan to leave the country.
- She plans to learn dance.