Than the leader of the robbers came to Saadi.
Re-arrange the following sentences in correct order:-
- Than the leader of the robbers came to Saadi.
- The merchants had their goods and a lot of money.
- He had a bundle of books and some money with him.
- They travelled for twelve days without any trouble.
- He ordered Saadi to give all he had to him.
- On the thirteenth day a gang of robbers attacked them.
- Sheikh Saadi handed him the bundle of books and also the little money he had without any fear.
- Once Sheikh Saadi was going to Baghdad with a group of rich merchants.
- Saadi then said, “ I hope that you will make good use of these books.”
- The robbers took away all the goods and money from the merchants.
Click to see answer