He entered the kingdom of the prince and captured a large village.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- He entered the kingdom of the prince and captured a large village.
- Taimur disguised himself as a poor traveler.
- He came with a large army.
- Taimur was one of the greatest conquerors of the world.
- The prince heard the news.
- Thus he saved his life.
- Taimur’s soldiers were killed.
- His soldiers surrounded the village on all sides and a terrible took place.
- Once he attacked the province of the powerful prince.
- The village was situated far away from the capital.
Click to see answer