By the time, he was twenty-five years old he had become well-known as a writer of great talent.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- By the time, he was twenty-five years old he had become well-known as a writer of great talent.
- When he was a small boy, his father was sent to prison for debt.
- He could not go to school and receive education.
- He wrote some of the best novels in English Literature.
- He never forgot his hard experience of his boyhood.
- He was born in February 7, 1812 in Portsmouth.
- Even during his life time, he was exceptionally popular.
- Charles Dickens was one of the greatest English novelists of the 19th century.
- Dickens died in June 9, 1870.
- Dickens had to work in a factory at the age of twelve.
Click to see answer