One of them started packing the dog’s tail.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- One of them started packing the dog’s tail.
- Both the crows went near the dog.
- The dog dropped the bone and looked at the crow.
- Once a dog was eating a bony piece of meat under a tree.
- The dog not only felt disturbed but also became angry.
- It flew away and after some time returned with another crow.
- A crow saw him and wished to eat that.
- In the meantime, the other crow flew away with the bone.
- This made him sad and helpless.
- The dog ran after the crow but in vain.
Click to see answer