When a member is wounded or sick, the others do not abandon it.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- When a member is wounded or sick, the others do not abandon it.
- We can learn a lot from them.
- The young remain with their parents for up to 15 years or more.
- In times of danger they look after one another.
- Though fish and whales live in water, whales do not behave like fish.
- Many whales show strong family ties.
- In fact, they behave like human beings.
- This kind of behavior has often led to their ruin.
- Like some land mammals, whales live in herds.
- They may cradle it between then or support it on their back so that it can breathe.
Click to see answer