However, he picked it up and carried home.
Read the jumbled sentences and re-arrange them into a cohesive paragraph.
- However, he picked it up and carried home.
- The lands yielded him some crops.
- The man showed it to his wife.
- One day, he was walking through the fields.
- With that he supported his family
- He thought that it might have been dropped by a passer-by.
- She became very happy to see it and wanted to have for their own.
- He had a few acres of land.
- While walking he came across pores of gold.
- There lived a farmer in a village.
Click to see answer